Fixation – Recording of earnings during the reporting period.
Accruals – Accrual of earnings to your personal account.
There are two types of accruals:
In process – This means that an approximate payment is shown based on yesterday's network conditions (complexity + fee).
The amount payable (the total of all unpaid accruals) is the exact value that you earned during the reporting period.
The payout is the actual payment of your funds to the wallet that you specified at a particular time.
Fixation of your earnings
How is the fixation performed?
Your earnings are recorded in EMCD every 24 hours from 03:00 to 03:00 GMT +3.
Why did I get so little? I started mining yesterday.
If you started mining on the 20th at 11 pm GMT +3, then you will receive an accrual for 4 hours of equipment operation on the next day (on the 21st). Your accruals for mining after 3 nights will be credited on the next day (the 22nd).
When do the actual accruals occur?
For the coins BTC, BCH, BSV, LTC, DASH, ETH, and ETC, accruals are made during the first half of the day (from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM). For DOGE, the actual accrual is made before the payout.
Why do the amount in process and the actual accrual not match?
There are two types of accruals:
1. In process – This means that the approximate payment amount is shown based on yesterday's network conditions (difficulty + commission). That is, you are shown approximate earnings based on the data from the previous day.
2. When you switch to the “Amount payable” status, this is the exact amount that you earned during the reporting period. The amount may differ from the approximate values and may be higher than what is indicated “In progress.”
When are payouts made?
Payouts are made between 4:00 and 5:00 PM (GMT+3).
Why did I not receive a payout?
Please check the following:
When did you set up your wallet? – For security reasons, you must wait 24 hours before you can make your first payout to a new wallet. Example: You set up your wallet on the 23rd at 6:00 PM (GMT +3), but the payouts were made on the 23rd at 4:30 PM (GMT +3). In this case, you will receive the first payout on the 25th, since you set up the wallet after the payout time (4:00–5:00 PM GMT+3).
Have you set a minimum withdrawal threshold? – If you set up a minimum threshold, the payout will be made only after the minimum payout threshold is reached. Example: You set a minimum threshold of 0.1 BTC on the 23rd at 12:00 PM (GMT +3), and you have 0.099 BTC in your general account. In this case, you will only receive a payout on the next day when the minimum value is reached.
Do you have a wallet? – The payment will not take place until you specify a wallet.
The payout went through, but it is not displayed in the wallet. What should I do?
Go to your personal account in the payout section
and press the transaction link. Then, check the number of network confirmations. For the money to be shown in the wallet, you need at least 3–4 network confirmations.
If the payouts have gone through and there are 4 network confirmations, and the money has still not arrived in your wallet, then contact EMCD support, and we will advise you on this issue.
1. You started mining BTC on the 28th at 10 AM (GMT +3).
2. You recorded an amount for payout on the 29th at 3:00 AM (GMT +3).
3. On the 29th, you had an accrual in the morning (the amount that you mined before 3 AM is undergoing additional checks and is still being credited).
4. On the 29th at 4:30 PM, you had a payment for the 28th.